| COVID-19 Steps we’re taking at Parkway |
We are all very aware of the impact that Coronavirus is having on our communities and the way in which we are going about our daily lives and making plans. It’s obviously a time of some uncertainty. However, please rest assured, we are following the latest official advice from NHS England very carefully.
We want to reassure you that Parkway are implementing measures in relation to the ongoing spread of COVID-19 as part of our duty of care to all our Patients, visitors and team.
Following official advice, Parkway is continuing to operate as normal. We have put in place the following extra precautions:
– Hand sanitisers are available throughout the clinic. We encourage you to use this on entering and leaving the clinic.
– Hand washing facilities are also available.
– All equipment and high contact areas are being cleaned on a regular basis throughout the day with a clinical grade cleaner.
Please can we ask of you that:
– If you have ANY symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath) that you do not attend the clinic and follow official advice. Please remember to contact us to postpone any appointments
– If you have been in contact with anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or have travelled from any of the target areas, again, please follow official advice, do not come in to Parkway.
– As usual, if you are unwell in any other way, we ask that you look after yourself at home, to help minimise risk of any other illnesses.
Please be rest assured that, as usual, our staff at Parkway have high standards of cross infection which includes cleansing all contact points, equipment, and surgeries. We operate a single use policy on any personal protective equipment used such as Gloves, Masks, Bibs, Cups etc. Parkway will continue to follow official advice set out to us by the Government, and if any changes are to arise, we will communicate this to you as soon as possible.
The Parkway Team
This is a modal.
Gumby modals are easy to make using Toggles & Switches. The .modal class already has the required styles which you can open and close using Toggles & Switches.